Flexistay London Hotel

Curtis

Re: Flexistay London Hotel

Postby Curtis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:30 pm

Apparently, I will join all other reviews on the hotel hotel and note its excellent location. Having stopped for 8 days, I did not experience any difficulties with combining the business program and sightseeing after a busy day. The most basic beauty of London in walking distance. Also I'd like to praise the staff for the excellent breakfast and excellent service.
Perhaps the only drawback I would call the lack of the ability to "bring" a suitcase, since there are only stairs with stairs, and you have to lift the load.
But there are always nice porters nearby, ready to rush to help you.
Of course, I would recommend this hotel to tourists: nice staff, delicious breakfast, modest but cozy rooms with comfortable beds and pillows, and certainly an excellent location.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:38 pm

I have some other variant for your staying and even not in this country as well. I hope you will be able to appreciate it https://gayweekends.com/en/object/aglaia-studios/ If you are looking for a comfortable place for a stay with a partner, a sweet gay-owned and gay-friendly vacation spot that is called Aglaia Studios will gladly provide you with relaxation and peaceful setting. It is set in a charming village Agia Fotia, located close to Ierapetra, in the south east of the Cretan Island, Greece. It is not only a place for staying but also good place to find new friends!!!!

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:30 am

It is very interesting and it shall be really very good and you know it. it can be really hard to find the best hotel for you because the fact that there are a lot of good things told about this hotel does not mean that it is really good and qualitative and i think that you know what i am talking about and you can think about i as well, and that is why if you are thinking about it then you would take it into account and you would keep it in your mind.
that is why you shall choose the best hotels for you and maybe this one is really so. i hope that you will not regret in your choice and everything will be good.

Franklin

Postby Franklin » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:22 am

I know that with the help of positive emotions we all can increase happy moments in the life and i think that this is really happy to see new and positive impressions and emotions for you all and you will be happy and satisfied with the great and positive emotions and with the positive mood you will open there all the time for you. There are one hundred chic and contemporary suites in hotel’s portfolio. All of them are individually designed and furnished with custom-made furniture and decorated with trendy lighting and textile and décor elements. Bathrooms in suites have unexpectedly reinterpreted classical taps and sanitary equipment

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi my friends. You will be able to find many interesting about this place. This is a very quiet place, as you understood already, there were not so many tourist in the hotel and even on the beach, and it is faced the port. We spent foud days in the appratment, where there were just two of us. As for our appartment, we had our own living room, our kitchen, where we gladly cooked all the time, a bathroom and a terrace with some furniture. If to describe in details, the kitchen was simple, and not so big, but there was everything .

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Wed May 09, 2018 8:44 am

How are you doing today? Do you have some special plans for this day or not? The hotel is very popular among tourists and locals. There are two taverns near the hotel, serving traditional dishes, where you can feel a wide range of flavors, dancing in your plate. There is nothing better than to soak in the blue waters of the sea and lay in the sun at one of the neighboring beaches, which is set in 100 meters. If you like adventures, you can go for a day trip into the neighborhood, rich in the most exquisite natural wonders

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Hello guys. How are you doing today? I hope are you in a good mood today? I think that it shall be really very good. I've been in London. I spent a wonderful time there. I plan again to go to London, but it's only in my plans for the future. I like to plan everything. I have not been in such hotel, but i want to say that it is great that you have found this beautiful place. I know that there are a lot of different websites where you can find help with that. It can be really hard to find the best hotel for you. I wish you to find the best hotel for you. Good luck.

Return to “Chit Chat”