Your first date

Kirk

Re: Your first date

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:14 pm

What a great post for discussion, i am ready to speak on this aricle. Oh you know my first date was too many years ago and you know it was really not ordinary for me just because i dated with girsl. THere were my teenagres years and my life was really different from this that I have nowasays . I would like to say that my first date was pretty simple and it was like dating in some cafe or something like this i do not remember what exactly . But i do not regret my experience in dating with a girl . I really do not regret.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:15 am

If you are familiar well enough, and the shyness of the guy is just amazing, you just have to push him to more active actions. Since such a problem is faced by a huge number of girls, there are simply tons of ways to invite a man to a date, from the most subtle hints to straightforward invitations.
Perhaps the most popular is the proposal to go to the cinema / theater / circus, etc., because your virtual friend has changed his plans dramatically, and tickets have already been bought. Old, as God's day, and therefore the most tested, it practically does not give the opportunity to "get out", while allowing you to keep your maiden modesty.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:29 am

I would like to say that I remember that my first date was on the picnic, I think that it is the most suitable variant not to show your material position but to show just your attitude and feelings to the person you are dating with . I don't know, maybe it is just my opinion but I have it and think so .
At all I don't think that it is needed to have your first date somewhere in expensive place and show your position in this society. I still remember that on the first date with my partner we really enjoyed each other

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:53 am

To accept is to trust reality and yourself. To trust that it's not just that it's all for something. For something more important than you realize at the moment. Take - it will even go a step further and begin to look for the important and so necessary to you now the meaning of that is, and even can be. Start extract, which teaches you the reality of what you yourself teach yourself what you teach your body that value hidden in yourself, in your soul, in the situation itself.Energy saving. When we do not accept something in ourselves or a friend, we not only deny this in the other or ourselves. We not only do not use what is, we do not use it for the benefit of ourselves and others. We spend the most important energy, strength and time to fight against what we do not accept.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:57 am

Recent research proves that if you enjoy spending time with your friends and family, you feel happier, says Laurie Santos.
The presence of healthy interpersonal relationships and social connections - when you have the opportunity to see regularly with people who are pleasant to you - significantly improves the psychophysical state. "It's not so difficult, just live these moments for real, feel that you spend this time together," Santos recommends.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue May 15, 2018 7:02 am

I quite remember my first date because it was so simple and truly unforgettable. We had super date for sure. And I recommend you to try the same for example having a picnic in some pleasant park or for example in calm forest. That's idea which is perfect for me. I don't like expensive dates which need a lot of money. I just appreciate person's fancy and a desire to make this date pretty unforgettable for both partners. Just believe me that attention is rather better than choosing some perfect and luxurious place for your date. Impress your boyfriend with your fancy, not money

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:54 am

Fantasize, do not be afraid of your fantasies, create something of your own - draw, invent, imagine, invent unusual stories, unusual situations, unusual actions, both yours and others. Let your inner world become saturated with different images, different ideas, different situations. Surprise yourself with your own fantasies, engage in so-called mental perversion, combining the information you have in such a way that something new can come out of it. Then your brain will get a wider field for activity and it will have a lot to cave in, it will be based on what situations when known rules stop working, when you need to act on the situation, and not by prepared templates, not the old fashioned way.

Return to “Gay dating”