Age difference

Ford

Re: Age difference

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:49 am

You know I don't think that age difference is bad. I think it is good to have an older or a younger partner. But if the difference is great, more than ten years, then I don't think that such relationships can last for a long time, because such couples usually have different tastes, point of views, and so on. Though there are some exceptions.If you asked me this question five years ago, then I would tell you that I was against dating with a man younger that me, or older for more that 5 years. But now I don't think that it plays a great role in relationships, because now my beloved person is several years younger than me and it is not a great problem for us.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:33 am

Substitution of concepts or imaginary acceptance. When we begin to value ourselves not for who we are, but for our goals and results.
When we do "good" deeds, we feel fine, we gain an internal state of acceptance. But if this aspiration is not realized to the full, then we feel a discrepancy, there is a feeling that we are worse than we were. This is due to the fact that we felt love and acceptance not for ourselves, but for imaginary ones.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:36 am

If we are constantly engaged in self-discovery, we do not give ourselves the opportunity to enjoy life and to love ourselves and others. Recognize your achievements and strengths. And if something does not suit you at all, start a good, if not an easy habit, to act to change something. Any attempts not to sit idly by - this is an occasion to be pleased with yourself. Happiness loves active people!
From unnecessary things. You should have as few things as possible, items that you do not use and which are dead weight. Throw them away, give them to friends or give to those in need. Maintaining order in the space around you leads to inner harmony.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue May 15, 2018 7:21 am

I can agree with you that age differences can make a huge gap in this kind of a relationship. At one point partners start having different interests and views on the life itself, which can be crucial for the relationship outcome. But I truly believe such an old thing, they say that love has no age boundaries and I support it. Because you may have true feelings towards person who is older or younger than you and you can not do something with your feelings. It is life and nowadays people don't care about age difference.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:57 am

This allows us to think broadly, deeply, flexibly, which is especially important in situations where we make crucial decisions in our lives. I rarely trust my feelings and intuition to the fullest, but at the same time I try to always listen to them, especially when I do not have the opportunity to think things through, there is not time to check everything. And sometimes the feelings allow me to act unconventionally, in a situation where in order to achieve a positive result in a particular case, the person's behavior should be spontaneous, but adequate.

Return to “Gay dating”