surrogate motherhood is a profession?

Stewart

Re: surrogate motherhood is a profession?

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:23 am

Mortimer nice to meet you here))) of course I find it as a kind of profession nowadays. I want to say that women don't do it for themselves or for free. Never!!!! Just in some cases, just close woman to the person who wants to be a father. Nowadays no woman will be a surrogate mother for your future baby for free and you know I understand it in some case. Because it is really very difficult for them to be pregnant. Really and to give the birth for the baby is so difficult and painful!!!! Really that's why I find it normal to help such couples as we are for money.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:23 am

Hi everybody and everyone who are here today on this website. I am still happy to communicate with you today) and what about you? Without doubts yeah surrogate mother is something difficult.. But it gives women and huge opportunity to earn money, yeah? Exactly that's why I also can state that surrogate mothers do it for money as well. I am not angry no, on the other hand I think that surrogate mothers are God's blessing because they really help a loooot of couples to be parents and it is really wonderful.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:09 pm

As for me, I also think that surrogate motherhood can be treated as a profession. , and I'a going to tell you it right now. Woman do that for money, if we wouldn't pay, than I don't think that many women would help us to have a baby. They take money for their services so such kind of help may be treated as a profession.

Mervin94

Postby Mervin94 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Honestly, I thinhk it's a profession. First of all, women earn money for surrogacy. Some of them earn lots of money, some not so much, but it's still a salary. Nowadays surrogacy becomes more and more popular among couples. So, if a woman can do it, why not? Yes, this job has its own specific traits and seems, for someone, a little bit strange. But each job has specific traits!

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Good day my friends. How are you today? I have an almost free day today and I'm happy to talk on my favorite forum, and the rest of my free time will be playing with my beloved daughter.) As for surrogate motherhood, I think that it's probably not a professional affair, it's a bit offensive, but rather a way to earn money. And yet, not every woman can become a surrogate mother, It is very difficult psychologically and physically too. But nevertheless, surrogate motherhood helps many childless couples to find their happiness, so it's good that such a way exists. :) :D

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 pm

I think, that the surrogate motherhood can be a profession. Just think it over, surrogate mothers give birth to our children for some amount of money, ther give birth to the children and than vanish from the lives of children. They are not their mother from the biological point of view, and they also don't take participation in the children's lifes.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:07 pm

What's new guys??? Do you have some plans for today or maybe tomorrow??? What could you tell me? Yeah it is true that nowadays surrogacy motherhood is just something complicated.. You are that a lot of surrogate mothers give us the opportunity to become happy parents and to my mind, surrogate mother is just something like profession. I can not judge it because they do difficult work and they really help couples who can not be parents. I find it normal, why not. Nowadays it is possible in our world

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:42 pm

The realities of our time are such that a surrogate mother is a new profession for a woman, though so far unofficial.
The development of auxiliary reproductive technologies in medicine not only enabled couples to have their own biologically native children, but one can also say about the birth of a new female profession - a surrogate mother.Of course, it is premature to talk about the emergence of this new women's profession and it is still possible to do it figuratively, and only for those countries of the world where surrogate motherhood is not forbidden, and it is also not forbidden to receive a reward by a surrogate mother for bearing and giving birth to a child or children.

George86

Postby George86 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:34 am

I am glad to meet all of you here today. And what about you guys? I might admit that being a surrogate mother is really popular activity nowadays and you can agree with me. Our modern world found one more method how to earn money. A lot of women do it not for the sake of others, in most cases I mean, they do it for money and it is probably understandable. They earn realy big sum of money. That's why it is considered to be a kind of profession, why not. There are many volunteers who want to earn money in such a way. Probably it is quite understandable for me.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:47 pm

Nice to meet you too. I am happy of having this pretty interesting and important article for everyone. Of course it is a profession of being a surrogate mother. You should be very naive to believe that mothers help other couples to become parents for free and just because of their personal desire to help. I really do not believe in it. I understand that surrogacy helped everyone to achieve the desirable aim but women need some compensation for being used for this process if to say it with simple words. I don't see anything bad in it. Any help should be praised ,and that's why nowadays it's like a profession

Return to “Surrogacy”