new event

Gorden

Re: new event

Postby Gorden » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:47 pm

I have an information about one interesting event.In 2022, Hong Kong will be the first Asian city where Gay games will be held. On this Tuesday, October 31, reports Reuters.For the right to host competitions competed 17 cities, including the Mexican Guadalajara and American Washington. The winner was determined by the vote held by the Federation of Gay Games.It is expected that the sports event, which will involve more than 15 thousand people, will bring the economy of Hong Kong at least a billion Hong Kong dollars.In August 2018, Gay games will be held in Paris. Athletes will compete in 36 disciplines, among which, in addition to Olympic sports, include petanque, dancing and roller-derby.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:21 pm

To tell the truth i know about different new events and i know that all of them are really very good and many people would like to visit them and that is why if talking about something new then i think that it shall be really very interesting to discuss it and i think that you know it.
i can not tell you that i really like visiting different new events and you can think about it but in general i can tell you that life is life of course and you shall think about yourself and about your development and i think that it can be successful, that is what i think about it, thank you for your attention

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:13 am

Hello everybody and everyone who are here again. I would like to recommend you this interesting evenr . You are welcome here. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/platzhirsch-bar/ this nearest event is waiting for you and your friends. Extract from the criminal records, tax documents, medical report, biography. The joy over the possibility of stepchild adoption outweighs, yet the procedure to the application shows once again that this change in the law is not done. Therefore, we can get some air and space; we meet for "Chropfleerete".

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:02 am

Friendly bartenders offer nice menu with daily specials. There is Wi-Fi that almost covers all of the outside area. This place is reasonably priced. They have a table just near the water.
i think that this place will bring something beneftial for the all of us adn i think that there you will be really satisfied all the time with the rest and with the stay there .
I want you all the time just try to get some positive and grear emotions for you and you wull get something benefitial all the tiem adn you will be really satisfied there with the rest .

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Fri May 04, 2018 3:30 am

People are expecting for great atmosphere, friendly and positive thoughts but not for the sum of money. Try to use all your energy at full capacity, use your talents, abilities.If you are at the party without a friend or partner, or just feel insecure and shy, then such communication can simply lead to the fact that the rest of the evening you will spend on the sidelines of everyone. You might gather and encourage everyone to some active entertemaints and lots of fun and alcohol. I truly wish you to organize new great event!!! :D

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Hello everyone I know something about it. This complexes is created specially for gay man. It is located just in half of kilometer from world’s famous Maspalomas Dunes. Yumbo entertaining and shopping center is just across the road. There are various shops, restaurants and bars there. Gran Canaria airport is in twenty minutes of driving. There are many really great places for the all of us. I can tell you that life is life andyou shall not waste your time sitting at home. I think that it shall be really interesting to find something else.

Liam34

Postby Liam34 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 pm

There were many events in my life, it was my birthdays, or travellings and others. I want to tell you about my travellings. In my childhood, I went to the sea every year with my parents, it was interesting for me, but in a few years, we wanted to try something new and decided to go to the mountains, really earlier, I didn't see them and it was very exciting and amazing for me, we went on the other excursions. And I climbed on the rocks and mountains, so it was wonderful times for me. I'd like to travel all around the world and see others countries, as at the end I had pleasant memories about my travellings.

Return to “Chit Chat”