Gay 90's

Orlando

Re: Gay 90's

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:22 am

i can tell you about it but you know if you think that this place is perfect for your rest then it is good if you share it and give us useful tips.
there are a lot of different websites where you can find help with that and which can tell you whether it is good or not to go to that place or another but at the same time I think that not all of us have an opportunity to use all those other resources and when you are using and communicating here then you donnot need to waste your time on other websites .
i think that you shall all the time try your best and everything would be perfect.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:36 am

What about this object? Are you ready to visit it or are you against it? If you're looking for a good time so this is the best spot. It is considered to be the best gay bar in Minneapolis. Jetset has a good range of people from recent graduates to people in their 40's. This bar is decorated in minimalism like European lounge bars. It has the incredibly tasty cocktails, drink specials and usually awesome music. You will find many interesting and entertaining facilities there. Be sure in it. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/jetset/

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue May 08, 2018 5:22 pm

So I am going to share with you some kind of information I Have found about this place. I know that it is considered to be the best gay bar in Minneapolis. Jetset has a good range of people from recent graduates to people in their 40's.This bar is decorated in minimalism like European lounge bars. It has the incredibly tasty cocktails, drink specials and usually awesome music. The space is long and it enables patrons to have intimate conversations. The bar opens around 5 p.m. But like in other hip bars the party doesn’t get started until 10 p.m.

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:18 pm

There is so much space here for the rest! This is the first time, when I saw something like that, several dance floors, several bars, this is something new for me. At fisrt I was shocked and di not know how to behave! The doorman was a good guy, very friendly. The music was loud, and we were lucky to see the drag diva show! The performance was amazing and interesting, I did not laugh so much for a long time! The waiter was good and quick. At least someone likes his job here. As for the prices of the drinks, I think that they are a bit high.

Return to “Chit Chat”