Be careful!

Orlando

Re: Be careful!

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:23 am

As for me i do not really like night clubs much and that is why i do not visit them really very often but you know i have not heard anything about it and that is why i do not know what to tell you about it, i think that it is really very scary and i do not know what i will do in any other case, i think that it can cause really many different problems and i think that you know what i am talking about and everything like that.
i hope that everything would be alright with all of us and we will not experience anything like that because it is really very bad and i hope that we all will be alive.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:45 pm

I am pleased to see you too. I am so thankful for all your wishes. I just would like to add that the Interior Minister of France - Gerard Collomb had announced that French authorities foiled the terrorist bomb attack on Parisian gay bars, during his speech to a committee of the National Assembly. He said the terrorists had a “plan of violent action” targeting “Parisian nightclubs and in particular gay clubs”. The attack was planned on August 22, 2017, but luckily, it had been prevented by French police.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Thu May 10, 2018 8:13 am

The process of learning is very joyful and cheerful, accordingly doing this for at least 15 minutes a day, you will feel the charge of cheerfulness and energy for the whole day, which is useful and necessary now for many people.
The main thing is to give a smile to other people, infecting everyone with their good mood, and they will help you when you have a bad mood. We need to help each other and show initiative first, because you can wait for eternity while someone will smile to you. Know that we are happy now, since they created us, and not someone else.

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Hello. I heard this news. I can tell you something. The Interior Minister of France had announced that French authorities foiled the terrorist bomb attack on Parisian gay bars. He said the terrorists had a “plan of violent action”. The attack was planned on August 22, 2017, but luckily, it had been prevented by French police. No specific details were given of the foiled attacks, which had not been made public until now. The most notable incident happened in Orlando, USA. terrorist Omar Mateen killed 49 people in a shooting attack at Florida’s Pulse gay nightclub.

Return to “Chit Chat”