There is no support

Gilbert

Re: There is no support

Postby Gilbert » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:51 am

Yes of course it is important to speak on this theme. Because relationships are necessary for everyone. My partner is fantastic because he feels when it is important to support me and I even don't need to say him " let's support me " he knows it by himself and always tries to show me that he is very attentive. If your beloved one doesn't support you so maybe it is a big mistake because the person who loves you should do it without reminding and without any saying . Good luck in your crazy relationships :lol:

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Thu May 10, 2018 3:30 am

Good morning nice people. Are you going to find out all details as for it? So I can share with you my point of view and my experience. A person can feel a lack of strength in himself to achieve a certain goal. But when he feels that someone believes in him, that someone hopes for his success, he is not indifferent to him, he simply can not fail this person. Support is pretty necessary thing and I can tell you that when my partner supports me I feel inspired and I want to do whatever I predicted to fail. But otherwise in my childhood I wasn't supported by my parents and it was so sad

Jackson34

Postby Jackson34 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:18 pm

All relationships and families go through difficult times and experiencing occasional problems and conflict in personal relationships is normal. However, sometimes these problems can become overwhelming. So supporting is a main problem in a modern world. Many people say thet our parents are the best friends and if we have a problem we have to ask a help in them. In some situations it's possible, but when you cannot say them what was happened you share all your problems with your friend who understands you. But sometimes you should solve your problems yourself.

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:23 pm

Hi guys. I do not know what to tell you. There is often a need for support from other people. And this is normal. I think you need to pay more attention to your own interests. I would like to speak about support. I want to mention that support is really important in our life. In any situations you should support your partner. And all because you just did not support at the right time and decided for you.I am sorry about lack of support in your relationships. I recommend to find a good psychologist,who will help you. Here is my opinion. I wish you good luck.

Return to “Chit Chat”