role of Art in your life

Gilbert

Re: role of Art in your life

Postby Gilbert » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:39 am

Hello everybody. I am glad to be involved in this talking again. I like this theme and I am going to tell you something. I am not an artist. But I really appreciate art as a kind of self opening. It helps people discover more of themselves, realize themselves, go into their inner world - the world of their ideas and dreams. It helps to break away from the reality as it is, and get into a completely different, opposite world. It is like medicine and treatment. I know many of such ways that can treat you and painting is one of those ones!

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue May 08, 2018 7:14 pm

Role of art in my life is neutral. I can not say that my life is full of art, I can not say that I am fond of different pictures and artists. I like modern art and maybe once a year I can visit some art gallery. But I recognise that art can be helpful for people. It is true. I understand that often art is a way to assert itself, to say something to the whole world. This is like a message to the future, a kind of appeal to the people. Each work of art has its purpose: to acquaint, teach, induce to reflection. Art requires understanding.

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Hello! How are you? Art as the whole general concept, everything that could and is covered by art. Are you a big believer in the concept of "A picture speaks a thousand words" then? I know what you mean. I think art has a way of saying things that goes far beyond the limitations of spoken word. I tend to enjoy things like paintings by Van Gogh, his style and subjects come together quite well to create pleasing pieces. I think his art worked therapeutically as he worked these images out of him and into his paintings. That this is my opinion.

Liam34

Postby Liam34 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Art is an essential part of each state, city and person's life. In my opinion art is an imaginative reflection of reality, the main goal of which is interrelation if peopke with something wonderful, sensitive, interesting and beautiful. Moreover, I think that cinema, painting, architecture and other kinds of art should arouse different emotions, feelings and thoughts in human soul and mind, As for me, there are some galleries in my native town, and when I studied at school, we went to them, and from that time I was interested in the pictures. So, now I visit them very often.

Return to “Chit Chat”