Hope and expectation

RobertKey

Re: Hope and expectation

Postby RobertKey » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:55 pm

Hello everyone! How are you today? The weather is really fine, do you think so? Some time ago I read a pretty cool article about waiting in the supermarkets! You know it is interesting that people began to "fight" with this boring and absolutely useless expectations. When supermarkets appeared, many buyers complained that they spend a lot of their time because they had to wait a long time to turn to the cashier. Then next to the ticket offices installed small shelves with all sorts of trifles - chewing gum, chocolates, candy. This allowed supermarkets to earn much more, and buyers stopped complaining.

David

Postby David » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:58 pm

In my opinion, expectation in the form of hope is one of the best emotions that a person can feel. Positive thoughts about future life plans are a great motivator and stimulus to continue to conquer your goals. Hope is a dream, flight, healing, and ability to fight in a hopeless position. Many examples can be mentioned, when hope itself helped people not to lose heart, to become stronger, to overcome their fears and climb. The expectation of a bright and kind, to a certain extent, makes us happy, is our inspiration for an impulse to the desire to create and live.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Hey people. I am pleased to answer such a great topic you know. David I really liked what you said that positive thoughts about future life plans are a great motivator and stimulus to continue to conquer your goals.it is more than true that hope is a dream, flight, healing, and ability to fight in a hopeless position. Many examples can be mentioned, when hope itself helped people not to lose heart, to become stronger, to overcome their fears and climb. For example my future hope and expectation of being a happy husband, father. And my hopes are not meaningless that's for sure.

ElMar

Postby ElMar » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:13 pm

The best antidote to these toxic expectations is the rejection of unrealistic beliefs and demands for oneself, those around and the world in general. I also often think how wonderful it would be if I behaved flawlessly, those around me were fair to me, and the world would be simple and pleasant. But this is hardly possible. I have to be successful, to reach the maximum possible heights. If I do not achieve my goals and will not meet my expectations, it will be a real failure. " Such thinking generates self-abasement, self-denial and self-hatred.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:20 am

Recently, I completely lost my sense of security and constantly expect something bad in terms of health, although there are no serious problems.And the whole world is perceived very one-sidedly, as a place created for danger, pain and suffering.
Earlier I already suffered such a problem and wrote about it in the old topic. Then there was a period of calm. Now it started again.It started not by itself, there were catalysts. But now, when there is no reason for reasonable concern, the feelings for one's health are very high.Not long before the new year I was bitten by a familiar cat. The cat was adequate and just so played. He still lives and lives.I went to the emergency station. As for evil, I had at that time an acute respiratory viral infection and a temperature of 39. There I was afraid to get the vaccine and sent to the hospital.I will not describe all the details, I will say that I visited several hospitals, I listened to many doctors.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:47 pm

Every person lives in a world of expectations. The future is unknown, but everyone is waiting for something from him. From myself, from people, from life, from God ....These expectations are formed by the majority of people on the basis of life experience. The past governs the future.
In addition, all normal people depend on the environment. With whom you are led, from this and you will be typed.
Many people like to read forecasts. Astrological or "expert-analytical" ... The most curious people turn to "clairvoyants".

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:08 am

I really believe in this theory about material thoughts and feelings. Positive thoughts about future life plans are a great motivator and stimulus to continue to conquer your goals. Hope is a dream, flight, healing, and ability to fight in a hopeless position. Many examples can be mentioned, when hope itself helped people not to lose heart and everything would great in their life. Everything turned out to be better. And it is not surprising that if you have positive emotions they will be materialised just for the better.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:09 am

I have something to say about this. Since the founding of psychoanalysis and academic psychology, scientists have relied on hope in much the same way as the Greeks - at best with leniency and apprehension. For Freud, as for Plato, hope is a "deceitful comforter." A person must look at the world realistically, destroying in himself all sorts of illusions, even the best and most pleasant. Psychologists believed that a sober and accurate perception of reality is necessary for a healthy mind, and only the most cautious expectations can be considered healthy.Over time, it became clear that a realistic perception of their qualities and capabilities is a distinctive feature of depression, which is little inherent in a normal and healthy state.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Tue May 29, 2018 11:54 am

Understand, there is no problem with fear - there is a problem with a person's misunderstanding of himself, with his misunderstanding of life and the world in which he lives. This very misunderstanding is already a cause for fear. Thunder rumbles - it's heaven falling on the ground - scary. There was a solar eclipse - the gods are angry, too scary. Not knowing how to solve a problem, how to confront a threat, how to get what you need, how not to lose what you have, all this also breeds fear. Sometimes a man can not even explain what he is afraid of and why he is afraid, he simply feels the fear that binds him and does not allow him to live peacefully - that, friends, is fear of fear.

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:31 pm

Hey people. How are you? This theory about material thoughts and feelings. Positive thoughts about future life. I also often think how wonderful it would be if I behaved flawlessl. Every person lives in a world of expectations. The future is unknown. The expectation of a bright and kind, to a certain extent, makes us happy. I really liked what you said that positive thoughts about future life plans are a great motivator and stimulus to continue to conquer your goals.it is more than true. Here is my opinion. I think you understood what I mean.

Return to “Chit Chat”