Our memories

RobertKey

Re: Our memories

Postby RobertKey » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Good day everyone… you know, my mood is kinda nostalgic right know. So I just remember, how it was when I was young. I remember, in childhood, only the first brooding leaf would fall, I climb on the chair standing on the balcony, I open the window and plunge into the incredible country of autumn. In the nose, the fresh air dries instantly, awakening nostalgia in me in this incredible time of year. And only after that you really start enjoying the window with breathtaking views. In my case, unfortunately, it was just a yard, although it was native to the lackeys, but still closed ...

David

Postby David » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Well, you know, this is romantic, I guess! I want to share with you some of my memories. Looking at the clouds, whether light and transparent or heavy, gray, "filled" with rain, I make up various images. Occasionally, exotic animals slowly move in the direction of the wind, and then dissipate under his own action. But now the silhouette of one of the beasts is blocking the sun. The sky gives you a feeling of freedom, lightness, some kind of infinity, and an infinite stream of something new. The color of the sky is calming. And it does not matter if it is raining dark, because after it, there always is a rainbow.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:33 pm

That's for sure that our memories are always together with us. For example our memories can make us feel happy and on the other hand feel sad or upset... Everything is possible here. But mostly we live just because to enjoy our pleasant memories in future for the happy day that was in our life or for example for some special occasions that are still unforgettable for us. I like pleasant memories, if I am sad they make me feel warmer and I really feel like a happy person. It makes me come back in those happy days with nostalgia. I like to remember something.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi guys. What a wonderful post. I live in the center of the city, and here it is hard to uncover the lumen of the horizon consisting not of buildings and houses, but of trees and plains. But my parents live outside the city, and on their way to them real freedoms open and fly. And I made a conclusion for myself that very much I do not have enough space. I would look forever at the endless horizons of the plains and plateaus, these guys are something. I like mountains more and more for their strength, but the beauty of my native lands is closer. For me, the ocean is not as beautiful as the mountains. Will there be lovers of mountainous terrain?

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:24 am

Very interesting theme and i also have something to say about our memories. We are so used to peering into the distance, that we forget that it is very near. Memories seem so natural and ordinary!
Memories are our foundation, the soil on which we walk throughout life. They influence our choice and our destiny and, in a sense, control us. One of my clients lived with the feeling that they lost their life guides. It turned out that in his memory, childhood memories of numerous family moves have been preserved.But memories can also interfere with personal development.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:49 pm

A sad mood will recall sad memories in memory, a sense of anxiety will make you remember the anxiety experienced. One of my clients has repeatedly said that she can not make a choice. By chance, she remembered how from year to year her mother forced her to go to the "hated" summer camp ... Each of us has vital leitmotifs like: "No one understands me" or "I never do what I want" and the cause of each of them is in our memories.They are imprinted in memory thanks to the strength of the emotions that accompanied this event, but much depends on whether we have made them meaningful or not. All that we experience in life, from the most fleeting impression to the most intense grief, is recorded on the "hard disk" of our memory, as on a long-playing record.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:13 am

Pleased to meet you again!Our memories is something fantastic. Sometimes when I feel sad I try to remember something from my school years. Why school years? because there were the best and the most pleasant years in my life. School times make me remember how it was perfectly to be a child and how it was easy to live in this judgement world. Actually I would like to remember in those years when I was a child who didn't worry about anything and especially about this daily routine that all of us have nowadays

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:39 am

Our memories is just something amazing. They warm up us when we are upset with something or extremely happy. I must remember that the happiest memories are connected with time when I was a child and teenager. I didn't bother about anything. I just did whatever I wanted and didn't care about anything. My school activities were pretty interesting and I liked to be a student .. I had so many school friends and we did some much fun and many positive activities. I was a happy child. And I guess childhood is amazing time

Jackson34

Postby Jackson34 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Our memories are the important issues in our lives. And we will remember them all our lives, as there are so interesting and amazing moments, for example it can be a birthday party, travelling. For example, as for me, the most memorable events are travelling to the mountains, as I go with my parents or friends every year there. Last year, the most memorable event was climbing the highest mountain in our country. Its height is 2000 m above sea level. The weather is very changeable in this region. When we started our climbing, it was a boiling hot, but in a few hours we experienced heavy showers and thunderstorm. We got wet to the skin but very happy that we were in the top of the mountain. It was very amazing event for me.

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi guys. How are you doing? What a wonderful post. Very interesting theme! Our memories is something fantastic. Sometimes when I feel sad I try to remember something from my school years. There were the best and the most pleasant years in my life. Our memories can make us feel happy. Memories are our foundation. They influence our choice and our destiny. My activities were pretty interesting. I like to remember something. I think you also have a lot of good memories of the valuable things in your life. Better remember good.

Return to “Chit Chat”