Do you care about yourself?

Lewan

Re: Do you care about yourself?

Postby Lewan » Thu May 17, 2018 10:10 am

I always try to do everything the best for myself, because until we are young we should look as best as possible. In our time not everyone understands that people must be sportive and having healthy lifestyle as well. It is not difficult to my mind to take care about yourself in such a way. For me it is just a pleasure to change myself every day in a best side doing different exercises, developing myself thanks to informative posts and caring about myself thanks to beauty salons I usually like to visit. I do it just for myself

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:18 am

Try to constantly change something in your life - work, hobbies, ways to solve different tasks, routes you usually walk around, an operating system on a computer, placement of furniture in the house, rest and so on and so on. Change anything that can be changed. Force your brain to constantly change your picture of the world, make it think, before you do something, and not just act on the machine, unconsciously. And when you find yourself in a situation that requires you to flexibly approach the task before you, the problem, to solve it, you will be ready for it, your brain will be ready for it.

Jackson34

Postby Jackson34 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:09 pm

I think we should take care about ourselves, as it's a healthy lifestyle for every person, For example, a balanced diet and regular physical activity are the building blocks of good health. Poor eating habits and too little physical activity can lead to being overweight and bring along related health problems. Also I am fond of active sports, swimming or riding a bike from time to time when it's possible. So every morning I jog round the park near my home. In conclusion, all these factors have influence on our health and if we want to live happy life, we should eat healthy food and make some physical exercises.

renhan

Postby renhan » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:34 am

We assume that it is unlikely to meet someone who would not dream to be always beautiful, full of strength and happy. Sometimes many people try different sports, gyms, diets, walks in the parks. However, what do we know about a healthy lifestyle? It's rare to meet someone who's fully committed to it. What's this all about? What prevents people from taking care of their health? What do you have to do to look and feel great? :roll:

Return to “Health & sex”