Movies

Kirk

Re: Movies

Postby Kirk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 pm

My deals are great and so what about you boys? What plans do you have for today? Movies is independent part of our life. I for example can not live without watching movies. I can not choose my favorite gay film. I watched so many of them and nowadays it is difficult for me to choose the certain one . For example the film Brokeback Mountain gave some great impression and impact on me. I can not forget this film just because I liked everything that happened there. Great aactors left fantastic impression on me and didn't leave me cold while watching

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:21 am

And here are the results of the experts.From the point of view of psychological influence on the mental state of a person, cinema strongly influences both the world outlook aspect of human thinking and its psychological reactions in general.
And, sometimes, films form very strong behavioral reactions.Scientists have found that cinema directly affects the formation of the psyche. Especially this statement applies to adolescents and children, since it is their psyche that is most influenced by information from outside.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:59 am

:roll: :twisted: Gay films are very popular nowadays. And moreover they award many prizes. For example the last movie I have watched was comedy melodrama "Blank Shots" tells about what surprises can lie in wait for members of a large family. The huge family of Konton lives very amicably and cheerfully in a big house somewhere in the Neapolitan province. You will never be disappointed in this film. Be sure that you like this film, for me it was really great. ?You will have so pleasant emotions and feelings after its watching!!!!!

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Wed May 09, 2018 8:38 pm

I like movies. I truly like many of them and when I have time I can even be more than absorbed in watching different kinds of them. The recent film was Luzery and I was shocked after watching it. I was in a pleasant shock as well.. In the center of the plot, in fact, the choir, the relationship between the choristers, the head of the choir and the power trainer of the school support team, which this choir is like a bone in the throat. For LGBT in the series, says Chris Colfer.He made such a strong impression on me. I can advise you this one for sure. The actors will not leave you cold

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello! How are you feeling today? I am totally agreed with you! I support your idea that nowadays filmmakers are so popular and every day we can see different fantastic films on our screens. And I agree that nowadays cinema is one of the most influential media of communication. To watch movies is a good thing, but we should watch them carefully. Movies can have a great impact in formation our tastes. Nowadays practically all people like to watch different movies. I wish you a good view. Get plenty of good films. Good luck!

Return to “Chit Chat”